Students who requested dual credit US History, English 4, or College Algebra need to:


    1.  Go to www.applytexas.org and submit an application to Coastal Bend College.  If you have never used apply texas before you will need to create a new account.


    2.  Turn the Dual Enrollment permission form to Mrs. Sparks  CBC Dual Enrollment Permission Form


    3.  Check with Mrs. Sparks to find out if you are TSI complete to take dual enrollment classes.