Supplies needed for use daily!
- 2 composition books (1 for fall semester and 1 for spring semester)
- 1 inch binder with dividers and notebook paper
- Writing utensils (pencils, or colored pens *NO RED)
- 1 package of glue sticks (NO LIQUID GLUE)
Supplies needed for the shop:
(Lockers are Available for storage of personal items)
- Work clothes: Tight knit long sleeve cotton shirt. Cotton pants without holes or tears. Closed toe boots/shoes.
- Safety Glasses: Clear, ANSI Z87.1 (the Ag shop will sell safety glasses for $2.00 if needed)
- A small cheap combination lock is suggested so that work clothes don’t get “borrowed” and safety glasses don’t grow legs.
Class Period Supplies List:
- 1st Period- 1 pack of color markers (thick or thin)
- 3rd Period- 1 pack of color pencils
- 4th Period- 2 pack of scissors
- 5th Period- 1 pack of construction paper
- 6th Period- 1 Roll of Packing Tape
- 7th Period- 1 pack of sticky notes
- 8th Period- 1 pack of graphing paper
*Students will receive 2 checks for each item they bring to class by Aug. 25, 2017.*
Please feel free to ask Miss Koehl about the check system being implemented in her classroom.