Major Grades: will constitute 50% of the student’s six weeks grade with no fewer than 3 grades per 6 weeks period. (Test, Quizzes, Projects, Labs)
Daily Grades: will constitute 50% of the student’s six weeks grade, no fewer than 10 grades per 6 weeks. (daily assignments, journals, homework, participation)
Late Work Policy:
1. No late in-class assignments will be accepted.
2. Late work policy for homework ONLY:
- 1 day late - 20 points
- 2 days late - 40 points
- 3 days late - 60 points
- After 3 days, work will not be accepted for credit.
3. Absences: work that is missed while a students is absent must be completed in 3 days and can be found in the “Absent Folders” by Miss Koehl's Desk. If the student has any questions, please ask Miss Koehl. Students are responsible for their work and the completion of this said work.
4. Any work that is not turned in will receive an “M” in the grade book, which will calculate as a zero.