FOR DAILY USE
Each student must furnish the following for this class:
- A great attitude and willingness to work.
- A 1.5”- 3 ring ”D” style binder
- 1 - Package of loose leaf notebook paper
- for daily journal writing and class work
- preferably college ruled. NO Spirals
- Black or blue pens and pencils
- No Red or other colors
- 5 Subject Dividers
FOR SHOP STUDENTS IN AG MECH OR AG FAB CLASSES
(Lockers are Available for storage of personal items)
- Work clothes: Tight knit long sleeve cotton shirt. Cotton pants without holes or tears, NO FRAYS! Closed toe leather boots/shoes.
- Safety Glasses: Clear, ANSI Z87.1 (the Ag shop will sell safety glasses for $2.00 if needed)
- A small cheap combination lock is suggested so that work clothes don’t get “borrowed” and safety glasses don’t grow legs.