Mrs. DeBord's Classroom Standards
1. I will not use my cell phone unless instructed by Mrs. DeBord for ACADEMIC purposes.
2. I will not bring in food or drinks.
3. I will be in Mrs. DeBord's classroom when the bell rings (not the bathroom, hall or shop)
4. I will have all my supplies when I enter class. I will not ask Mrs. DeBord to borrow items.
5. I will not ask to go to my car.
6. I will not ask to go to the restroom when Mrs. DeBord is teaching.
7. I will do my classwork on time and turn in it promptly. I will not be allowed to make up assignments that I chose not to do the first time.
8. I will collect any work from when I was absent in a timely manner and turn it in. I will do this on my own and it is my responsibility.
9. I will not use inappropriate language in Mrs. DeBord's classroom.
10. I will give respect to those I wish to gain respect from.
11. I will work from bell to bell on the tasks for the day. I will not put my things away early.
12. I will use the iPads responsibly.
13. I will collect my own graded papers and keep them in my notebook in an orderly manner.
14. I will complete my work in pen or No. 2 pencil
15. I will not accept mediocrity. I will work hard and aim for the best performance I can achieve.