Mrs. DeBord's Classroom Standards
1. I will not use my cell phone unless instructed by Mrs. DeBord for ACADEMIC purposes. Cell phones CAN and WILL be confiscated!
2. I will not bring in food or drinks.
3. I will be in Mrs. DeBord's classroom when the bell rings (not the bathroom, hall or shop)
4. I will have all my supplies when I enter class. Mrs. DeBord will not loan me supplies.
5. I will not ask to go to the restroom when the red lights are on.
6. I will do my classwork on time and turn in it promptly. I will not be allowed to make up assignments that I chose not to do the first time.
7. I will collect any work from when I was absent in a timely manner and turn it in. I will do this on my own and it is my responsibility.
8. I will not use inappropriate language in Mrs. DeBord's classroom.
9. I will give respect to those I wish to gain respect from.
10. I will work from bell to bell on the tasks for the day. I will not put my things away early.
11. I will use the iPads responsibly. iPad privileges CAN be taken away.
12. I will collect my own graded papers and keep them in my notebook in an orderly manner.
13. I will complete my work in pen or No. 2 pencil. If I do my work in anything else, it will not be accepted.
14. I will not accept mediocrity. I will work hard and aim for the best performance I can achieve.